H/O Attendance Questions
Due: by the start of class
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work.
- What are the components of a CBC lab and what does each component tell us about a child’s hematologic function?
- Explain the pathophysiology of Iron Deficiency Anemia? How is Iron Deficiency Anemia diagnosed in the pediatric patient?
- Discuss why a child admitted with sickle cell disease would require hydration, pain management and antibiotics as part of their treatment management.
- What are the nursing considerations in preventing myelosuppression in a pediatric patient with leukemia?
- What would you want to include in parent/patient education for a child with hemophilia?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post 168 appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.