Big Data PaperJuly 22, 2021
how do i use phytagorian theoryJuly 22, 2021
Submit a 250-word summary of your class notes here. Your notes should NOT be a word-for-word transcription of what you find in this section. Instead, your notes must:
- Address key terms or topics that came up in the course module.
- Explain how you think the assigned readings tie-in.
- Provide two links to reputable sites that clarify, extend, or correct something you encountered in the course this week. Your links must be accompanied by a summary and evaluation of their content.
- To evaluate the content, you must ask yourself:
- Is the author easily identifiable? Can you locate information on the author’s credentials? IF NOT, then the information is less credible.
- Does the content include links to outside material? Do the links lead to other credible sites? IF NOT, then the information is less credible.
- Does the site have a “last updated” statement? When is it? If it was last updated a long time ago OR does not have a time-stamp, then the information is less credible.
Note: your class notes must cover all material since the Class Notes 1 assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"