for prof goodluckJune 19, 2021
The cold war | World history homework helpJune 19, 2021
Municipal solid waste (MSW) is all of the garbage, refuse, trash, or junk that gets thrown away from homes and small businesses. All of this MSW is collected and taken away. Have you ever wondered where it goes? In the 1950s and 60s, it went to open dumps. In the 1970s, landfills were established, but there were problems, and today there is new legislation and technology to better manage this waste.
For this assignment, you will review the history of MSW and complete the following:
- Describe an open dump.
- Explain the environmental problems.
- Describe an early landfill.
- What are the problems associated with early landfills?
- Include a discussion of leachate, methane, incomplete decomposition, and settling.
- Describe a modern landfill.
- What are the differences as compared to early landfills?
- What improvements have been made?
- Choose 1 of the following landfills, and explain the innovations being implemented to make the landfill more productive and to reduce its environmental impact:
Mariannhill Landfill, South Africa
Puente Hills Landfill, California
Altamont Landfill, California
Tessman Road Landfill, Texas
APA. NO PLAGARISM. CITED REFERENCES.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 3 page essay. APA. LANDFILLS AND DUMPS. appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"