– Introduce a clear topic and position on that topic.
– Support your thesis with evidence from a minimum of two reliable sources, cited correctly in MLA format within the paper.
– Develop at least three logical claims and explain how your evidence proves your position.
– Address the opposition’s claims and reasoning. Be sure to include a rebuttal explaining why your claim is more logically sound.
– Summarize your position and claims with a clear and compelling conclusion that communicates why the audience should care about your topic.
– Include a Works Cited page in MLA format listing all sources you cited on the last page of your paper.