journal article review 21October 18, 2020
unit 1 journalOctober 18, 2020
Chapter 6 – Assignment
What types of advocacy exist for nurses today? Certainly we can see how there are many ways and different groups to advocate for as a nurse.
Definition of Advocate:
- Defends or promotes the rights of others.
- Changes systems to meet the needs of others.
- Empowers and promotes self-determination in others.
- Promotes autonomy of diverse cultures.
- Ensures respect, equality, and dignity for others.
- Cares for the humanness of all.
- Examine the term advocate as defined above, and think of how advocacy can be demonstrated in everyday practice.
- Select at least three (3) of the factors that make up the definition and give a very specific explanation of how you or someone you know has demonstrated they were/are an advocate.
- Your paper should be:
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document or complete the Staffing Table, save the file, and then upload the file
The post CHAPTER 6 – ASSIGNMENT first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
CHAPTER 6 – ASSIGNMENT was first posted on October 18, 2020 at 7:06 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"