Connected Health and the Digital Age of Medicine
Explore the technology systems offered by Nanthealth, a provider of “telehealth” and health management services via the following link:
Prepare a brief (8-10 slides) PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
Identify at least two technology innovations to connect patients, providers, and insurers across the care continuum.
Describe how the technologies work to provide patients and providers with data necessary for health care decision making.
Discuss how the real-time data encourages outcome-focused planning.
Predict what impact the technology will have on future health care delivery. Provide rationale and examples.
Presentations must include speakers’ notes on each slide, as well as references for the presentation. A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment. The slide count (8-10 slides) does not include the introduction and References slide(s).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
1) Presentation identifies two technology innovations to connect patients, providers, and insurers across the care continuum
2) Presentation’s description for how the technologies work to provide patients and providers with data necessary for health care decision is offered in an accurate manner with details and supported with examples
3) Title slide is complete. References section includes correctly cited sources. Correct citations are included within the body of the presentation
4) Writer is clearly in control of standard, written academic English
5) The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
6) The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
7) The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
8) Prediction to the impact the technology will have on future health care delivery offered in a specific terms and supported with rationale and examples.
9) Discussion for how the real-time data encourages outcome focused planning is offered in an accurate manner with details and supported with examples
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Connected Health and the Digital Age of Medicine – custom papers appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.