There is no single national or international governing body for information security. A large number of national security interests existâ€”private and government sectors, and academic and commercial interests, among others.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- Identify a minimum of FOUR (4) security advisory bodies and detail the role they play in providing cyber security standards and guidelines. Select two of the governing bodies from the Middle East and/or Southeast Asia regions.
- Provide details on the responsibilities and interests of these national and international security organizations.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide provided below.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Critical-Thinking-Assignment-Security-Organizations-65-points- appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.