The purpose of this assignment is to identify issues of business ethics and articulate your position what the ethical issues are and how they should be addressed.May 26, 2021
Discuss how social and economic factors affect public health programsMay 26, 2021
The article critique assignment investigates professional journals and current relatable information. You should locate an article pertaining to how the societal issues of deviance and violence have impacted sports.
The article should be less than 3 years old.
Include the following parts:
- Title page – Include the assignment title, Columbia Southern University, and your name.
- Introduction – Provide a brief Introduction of your article and connection to this chapter’s topic.
- Article summary – Summarize the article. List the main points that the author has tried to establish (i.e., 1, 2, 3 or first, second, third). Typically, there will be three to five main points. If you are summarizing a court case, you should discuss the following points: What provision of the law was at issue? Briefly state the facts of the case. What legal tests were applied? Were there any unusual elements in the case?
- Article critique – Critique the article. You are to provide your reaction (insightful, critical, and logical) to the points that the author tried to make or an overall critique of the entire article. Be sure to state how this information has affected the sports arena. A simple statement of agreement or disagreement is not sufficient. While you may make such a statement by way of introduction to your reaction, you must clearly and logically state the reasons for the post that you have taken.
- Conclusion – Provide a brief conclusion wrapping up the elements of the article and how it relates to the chapter topic.
- Reference page – Include a reference page that lists the sources in proper APA format. If you also used content from our text, be sure to include this as a source in your reference page, as well. It is important that you provide the reader with enough information about your article so he/she will be able to locate the article.
Length: The journal article selected for the article critique should be long enough to provide the content necessary to complete this critique. Usually, this is approximately four pages long.
Your article critique must be at least two pages in length, not counting title and reference pages. Follow APA Style when constructing this assignment, including a title page, and in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"