- Follow basic APA formatting i.e. 12pt font (Times or Arial), double spaced, 1 inch margins. You do not need a cover page but you must cite references in APA style.
- It needs to be at least 1,000 words
- Be clear, and concise, but thorough in order to expect full points.
Please check your grammar, sentence structure, and thought process – as this assignment is language focused 😉
Please watch the video attached above – it deals with a classic case study known as Genie the Wild Child
It’s 55 minutes long and really interesting.
ALSO:- Read the attached Article: TheEarlyCatastrophe(1).pdf
- Discuss the case study (video) with reference to the key arguments on language development that are covered in your book, and the video, namely the critical period vs the sensitive period, and the behavioral approach vs the LAD approach (Noam Chomsky). How do these ideas clash and combine with this case.
- Use the article to assist in discussing how language acquisition affects other aspects of development.
- What are your take away thoughts about language development – does this case answer the questions? If not, why? What else do we need etc. make sure to use peer reviewed journal research to support your arguments. Do not use direct quotes from the article, only paraphrase and cite accordingly.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Discuss the case study (video) with reference to the key arguments on language development that are covered in your book, and the video, namely the critical period vs the sensitive period, and the behavioral approach vs the LAD approach (Noam Chomsky) was first posted on September 18, 2019 at 11:26 am.
©2019 "Coursework Research". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"