when you team choose another nursing issue on the paper, please
Kindly note the deliverables for the assignment
The paper will be completed in 1500 words
Case study- Darren’s case study
Nursing problem selected is –
• Risk of Nausea and/or Vomiting related to anaesthesia and opioid medications and would be evidenced by complaints of nausea and observed or reported vomiting
1. Discuss the importance of the Nursing Problem you have chosen and why it is a particular risk for Darren in the first 4 hours of his return to the surgical ward.
Approximately 500 words
2. Write one Patient Centred SMART Goal for Darren’s Nursing Problem that you have selected. Approximately 1 to 2 sentences
3. Provide three (3) relevant Nursing Interventions designed to achieve the selected SMART Goal.
4. Discuss each intervention separately and include evidenced based rationales for the intervention; Approximately 600 words (200 for each intervention)
5. Discuss the evidenced based assessments you would use to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented nursing interventions; Approximately 400 words
and one more thing, the old one is just got 25/80, so for the re-write paper, I need get more than 50/80, because this paper is my whole hope to pass this subject, I do not want to pay A$4500 to repeat this subject, please do it carefully!!!!!!Document Preview:
College of Science, Health and Engineering School of Nursing & Midwifery Nursing Patients with Acute Illness A NSG2ANA Student Workshop Guide Enquiry 1 Semester 1, 2018 Albury/Wodonga Bundoora Bendigo Mildura Shepparton Subject Coordinator: Sandra ConnorENQUIRY 1 Darren Roberts, admitted for Elective +/-Open Cholecystectomy Darren’s Story Darren lives in Cairns where he is the owner/operator of a diving boat tour company. He has moved to a more sedentary role over the last few years and misses getting out and working with the tourists. Darren has one son, Jake, 15 who lives in Wallan, Victoria with his mum Lisa, step dad Kevin and his 5-year-old stepsister Ruby. Jake and Darren have a good relationship, Jake fly’s to Cairns twice a year during school holidays to stay with his Dad. Darren’s History DOB: 23/1/1968 Address: 25 Happy Street Cairns Smoker: 30 per day for last 20 years Social Drinker 2 heavy beers a day after work and up to 10 a day on the weekends – Darren’s favourite saying -It’s 5 o’clock somewhere’ ^BMI -33 H: 1.8m W: 110Kg Waist: 115cm Darren has a past medical history including, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia , mild depression and GORD. He currently takes medication for these conditions. ? Hypertension ? Hyperlipidaemia ? Mild Depression ? Gastric Oesophageal Reflux He has experienced two episodes of upper abdominal pain during the night with associated nausea and vomiting within the last month. Medications Generic name Trade name Dose Atorvastatin Lipitor 10mg Daily Atenolol Noten 50mg Daily Sertraline Zoloft 20mg BD Ranitidine Zantac 150mg daily Student Workshop Guide 2018 – NSG2 ANA Page 2 of 16 College of Science, Health and EngineeringDarren does not attend regular…
The post Discuss the importance of the Nursing Problem you have chosen appeared first on nursingassignmenttutor.com Help.