Explain and defend the rationale behind recommending the model.July 12, 2019
New Perspectives on HTML5 and CSS3, 7th Edition – Tutorial 4 – Case Problem 1July 12, 2019
Week 1 – Assignment 1
APA “Find the Errors” Task
Prepare: Review requirements for APA formatting. There are many resources found in the Writing Center, such as the following:
- Introduction to APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Write: Using the Week 1 APA Unformatted Example Essay, complete the following task:
- Using the “Track Changes” function located under the “Review” tab at the top of the Word document with the unformatted essay, identify as many APA formatting errors as possible (there are at least 25 errors).
- Using the “Comments” function, correctly write out the APA rule that applies to the identified errors. You do this by highlighting the word, words, or error and clicking on “New Comment” located under the “Review” tab at the top of your Word document. A comment box will pop up at the right of your paper for you to write the rule to the error.
- Do not comment on repeat errors. For example, if two citations have the same formatting mistake, comment on only one of them.
- Note that there are some capitalization and punctuation errors that you may correct through Track Changes, but they are not the focus of this exercise.
Before you submit your written assignment, please save this document as a PDF using the following instructions:
- After you have saved your document on your desktop, open it up and click on the File menu
- Click on “Save As”
- You will see a drop-down arrow below the title of your document. Click on the arrow to see the different formats that you can save the document in.
- Look for “PDF” and click on it.
- Click “Save
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
Do not comment on repeat errors. For example, if two citations have the same formatting mistake, comment on only one of them. was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 3:56 pm.
©2019 "The Nursing Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"