In your course reader, read the poems of Emily Dickinson and Langston Hughes and write a 2 page response for each poet. What are your general impressions of each poetâ€s work, as represented in the reader? What do you like or dislike about each poet? Your responses are open ended. The responses must be typed. They will be turned in a later date when the entire assignment is completed.
1. After great pain, a formal feeling comes
2. Much Madness is divinest Sense
3. I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
4. We grow accustomed to the Dark
5. I died for Beauty â€”â€”But was scarce
6. Some keep the Sabbath going to Church
7. I heard a Fly buzz â€”when I died
8. The Brain â€”is wider than the sky
1. Dream Deferred
2. Same in Blues
3. Mother to Son
4. The Negro Speacks of Rivers
6. My people
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Emily Dickinson and Langston Hughes appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.