1. How did civilizations along the Fertile Crescent co-exist, including
Mesopotamians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Israelites? Be specific.
2. How did the social hierarchy in Vedic India transform the concept of the ancient
3. How did the age of empire help shape the idea of a centralized state of power? Be
specific on which theme to use in response (Government, Economic Trade,
Religion, Society-Architecture, Society-Transportation)?
4. Did the rise of Christianity play a role in the fall of Rome? Why or why not?
5. Why did Hinduism and Buddhism both flourish within India?
6. What were the similarities and differences between Islam and Christianity and
how did this lead to the Crusades, the religious wars of influence?
7. Describe the three dominant Chinese schools of philosophy and the impact each
played in the formation of the empire.
8. How did the Black Death in Europe change people’s perceptions of the religious
society they lived in, both in Christian and Muslim populations?
9. Why did the early Age of Exploration take place and how did it transform the idea
of the civilized world?
10. Why did the Aztec civilization place such an emphasis on human blood and
sacrifice and how did this factor into their own American empire?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post final question 2 appeared first on Essay Writers.
The post final question 2 first appeared on nursing writers.