article review on transformational changeJune 30, 2020
The Ombudsman Foundation is a private not-for-profit organization providing training in dispute resoJune 30, 2020
research and read about a health issue in a specific population in specific regions in the United States. Some examples of the topics for your research could be:
- HIV or AIDS in African-Americans in Southern United States.
- Alcoholism in Native Americans in Midwestern United States.
- Diabetes among Navajo people in Southwest United States.
- Obesity among low-income children in Eastern United States.
Address the following:
- The main issues being discussed and the message you wish to deliver to the affected population.
- Population affected.
- Age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, sexual orientation, religion, etc. of the target population.
- Segment of the United States population affected along with the percentage.
- Social factors such as culture and religion that may influence the burden of the disease.
- Ethical issues that may be factors in developing and implementing prevention and intervention programs for the disease.
- Various components of the health care system that can assist the community.
- Methods that the health care system should use to assist the community. (For example, state health care systems may revise or develop new policies to address the issue).
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"