literature reviewJanuary 14, 2020
Decision Tree for Neurological and Musculoskeletal DisordersJanuary 14, 2020
- How lymph forms and returns to the bloodstream
- You will pick one of the topics from the text below. Do not post on duplicate topics. Scan and select a topic not already posted.
- Create your assignment. Save it in word on your computer/USB /Email it to yourself, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: References are expected to create a substantial main post. The goal is NOT to retype the text but to break down the concepts and clarify where 80% of the post should be in your own words. Cite the source when you summarize or paraphrase or have direct quotes. See Start Here tab for APA help.
- How to Post:
- Click on the Create Thread Button at the top of the page to post your main response to the weekly discussion.
- Type the NUMBER AND NAME of your topic as the subject heading to let students easily see the list of topics that have already been posted.
- Post the material directly to the thread.
- Do not post word documents that need to be opened to be read.
Label each section according to the following that might apply to your topic:
- *The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Break it down. (*Everyone must do this part). Include the Structure and Function relationship in the body Important. Interesting and current research on the topic.
- Examples to clarify and teach. (Important!) (Your own examples can be critical thinking too.)
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots Use critical thinking. Why is this an important topic? How does it relate to other concepts in the text? Use your own words and thoughts here.
“. WITH BLACKBOARD MASTERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"