Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of the assignment is (1) to identify the form of intellectual property outlined, and (2) to examine the different types of torts committed.
Read followingScenario: Sam is an employee of ABC Paper Corp. He signed a non-disclosure agreement as a condition of his employment with ABC. Sam is approached by XYZ Paper Co. with an offer of employment, but only if he brings his client list with him. Sam was fully responsible for creating his client list, so he agrees to provide it to XYZ. When Sam downloads his client list onto an external flash drive, he is caught in the act by his boss Natalie. Sam grabs the flash drive and runs out of his office, shoving Natalie aside when she attempts to stop him. Natalie falls and hits her head against the doorknob, suffering a concussion.
Create an 10-12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that resolves the following issues:
• if there is an intellectual property at issue in the scenario, and, if so, which one;
• if Sam’s actions are ethical;
• if Sam committed any torts;
• if any of the other parties in the scenario committed a tort; and
• if any of Sam’s actions subject him to criminal liability.
The post How to exam the different types of Torts committed appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.