Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product-or service-driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.
With this organization in mind, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
- Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
- Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in five to six (5-6) years.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post HR paper on talent management appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.