Review: Oxford DissertationApril 3, 2020
Human Geography And International RelationApril 3, 2020
Aligned subject learning outcomes:
- Explain the importance of information as an organisational resource and to develop an appreciation for issues in managing data/information/knowledge
- Apply graphical and numerical tools for organising, analysing, interpreting, and presenting data.
Course learning objectives:
- Retrieve, analyse, synthesise and evaluate complex information, concepts and theories from a range of sources.
Aligned professional standards/competencies:
- CPA Australia Section 3: Professional skills, competency areas and learning outcomes.
The aim of this assessment is to report on the analysis and evaluation of your organisation’s business data via a SWOT analysis, and recommend enhancements for business success.
Assume that you are the business analyst of your business. The management team has requested you to perform a business overview to:
- Identify, analyse and evaluate the use of business data and level of analytics applied within your business.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to summarise the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) in regards to the use of business analytics in your business.
- Based on your SWOT analysis, provide recommendations on how your business can better use business analytics to provide insights and create value for your business.
Write a 1000 word report summarising your analysis, findings and recommendations to the management.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"