international marketing plan 1May 23, 2021
Discuss scientific and technical concepts related to DNA profiling.May 23, 2021
Assignment 1: Information Gathering Techniques
Due Week 2 and worth 130 points
Information Gathering TechniquesCreate a report for your Manager on Information-Gathering Techniques.
Gathering information for a new system is important and sets the tone of the development cycle. If not done thoroughly, the project could be a failure before it begins.
You are the Project Manager of XYZ Enterprises. Your manager gives you the task of researching the different techniques used to gather information as the company is going to replace their Case Management System. He would like a report of all the different type of information gathering listed below. For each technique, give reasons to use it and the best ways to accomplish using each gathering information method.
- Interviewing users and stakeholders
- Distributing and collecting questionnaires
- Observing and documenting business procedures
- Collecting active user comments and suggestions
- Researching vendor solutions
Your report must also include:
- The use of at least 3 quality resources. NOTE: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Proper formatting, spelling, and grammar.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"