ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Content Analysis Assignment.docx Page 1 of 3
Content Analysis Assignment
This assignment has three major aims:
• To help students gain a good understanding of all ITECH7400 material.
• To encourage students to use content analysis summaries to prepare for tests,
examinations and to help their understanding of concepts.
• To encourage students to conduct an independent investigation into related topics from
books, the Internet, and through practical investigation.
Engagement with this assignment should help students to prepare for the weekly multiplechoice tests (10%), the theory test (0%) in week 8 and the end of semester examination
Timelines and Expectations
Students are required to analyse the weekly lecture material of weeks 1 to 8 and create concise
content analysis summaries of the theoretical concepts contained in the course lecture slides. The
content analysis should not exceed twelve (12) A4 pages.
Suggestions as to possible inclusions in your content analysis will appear in weekly Work Plan
documents on Moodle.
The aim of this assessment task is to help ITECH7400 students to fully comprehend the course
material and hence help them to pass tests and the examination.
Friday, September 20, 2019, 17:00.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
• K3. Describe contemporary approaches to dealing with the social impact of technology in a changing
IT service environment.
• K4. Appraise IT service management practices and how they assist organisations.
• K5. Debate the need for organisational change, the key influence of human behaviour and its impact
on IT organisational culture in a service driven environment.
• K6. Investigate skills frameworks and develop an awareness of industry certifications relevant to IT
• S2. Apply the IT service lifecycle, processes and functions in an organisational setting.
• S3. Demonstrate and coordinate best practice IT service management in an organisational setting.
• S4. Utilise professional presentation and communication approaches in a range of IT workplace and
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Content Analysis Assignment.docx Page 2 of 3
• A2. Implement and use service management processes and practices in a business organisational
• V2. Appreciate the global nature of the IT industry.
All work submitted must be authored by the student submitting the work or where material
from other sources is included it must be referenced using APA referencing.
Students found to have plagiarised will be dealt with according to university regulations.
Students should submit a single word or pdf file.
By the start of Week 10, all students should have completed their content analysis.
Students are required to submit their content analysis to Moodle by Friday, September 20, 2019,
Marks will be available in Moodle and in FDLMarks by the end of week 12 of semester. Please
see the following marking rubric for details.
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Content Analysis Assignment.docx Page 3 of 3
table of contents
There is a cover
provides a general
formatting is used
Some attempt at
no cover sheet
discussion, indepth analysis
and evidence of
and support for
some ideas are
most ideas are
skill with good
writing skills but
Some spelling and
spelling are often
The writing style
is very poor with
use of grammar,
Excellent use of
of the literature
use of APA style
Good use of
of APA style
Poor use of
Total 30 Marks Obtained
Total Worth 15 Marks Worth
The post ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture appeared first on mynursinghomeworks.
The post ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture appeared first on My Nursing Homeworks.