multiple question testJuly 22, 2021
Week4 assignment -organ leadership | Computer Science homework helpJuly 22, 2021
Week 7 Listening Discussion Prompt Guidelines
- You must create your own Thread (a.k.a. comment response to the prompt) before you can see other students’ comments.
- Your Thread (a.k.a. comment response to the prompt) needs to be of sufficient depth and a minimum of one paragraph in length which is no less than 100 words.
- Respond to at least 2 other students’ comments.In order for you to receive full credit and be “of sufficient depth”, I need to see proof that you watched the concert so reference something specific that stood out to you. Comments that are too general or vague, such as â€œThis piece of music really moved me I liked it a lot.â€ or â€œI agree 100%.â€, will not count for credit. It is acceptable to state that you liked it or agree but you need to support your claims and explain why you liked it or why you agree.
- You responses to the other students’ comments need to be of sufficient depth and a minimum of one paragraph in length which is no less than 100 words.
- Extra points will be given to people that reply to more than the minimum requirement.
Week 7 Listening PROMPTS:
- Listen to Bach’s “St. Matthew Passion”. Next go to the Music of the Baroque page (link: https://www.baroque.org/baroque (Links to an external site.)) and read the philosophy and characteristics of baroque music to assist you in responding to both of the following prompts:
- Baroque music had a belief in music as a potent tool of communication that comes from the Renaissance interest in ideas from ancient Greece and Rome. Also, baroque composers started focusing less on the complicated polyphony (multiple interweaving melodies) that dominated the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries and more on a single voice with a simplified accompaniment, called monody. How does Bach embody and promote this idea?
- The realities of patronage. In modern times, artists frequently earn a living producing exactly the kind of art they are moved to create with little restriction. In contrast, throughout much of the Baroque era composers only earned a living writing music if they were fortunate enough to be on the payroll of a political or religious institution. The musical needs of that institution, therefore, dictated the music the composer produced. How do you think Bach’s music was influenced by being on the payroll of a religious institution?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post j s bach discussion board appeared first on Essay Writers.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"