Write a 1,050- to 1400-word paper that evaluates a continuous process improvement plan for a selected organization.
Address the following in your paper:
- Explain the JIT philosophy.
- Explain the metrics and processes that you will use to monitor and sustain planned improvements for the organization.
- Develop metrics to quantify the level of improvement needed in your selected processes.
- Compare and contrast various measurement techniques that can be used to measure and sustain the new To-Be process.
- Select one or two measurement techniques, and describe why they were selected for this organization.
- Describe Value Stream Mapping and how it can be used to improve the To-Be Process.
- Evaluate the most important parts of the Value Stream Mapping.
- Recommend ongoing processes that will benefit the organization.
- Analyze how the organization can sustain continuous improvement by using the new, improved processes.
Cite at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The post Just-in-Time (JIT) Process Improvements appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Just-in-Time (JIT) Process Improvements was first posted on February 11, 2021 at 3:17 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
The post Just-in-Time (JIT) Process Improvements first appeared on Nursing Essays Writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Just-in-Time (JIT) Process Improvements first appeared on nursing writers.