simple and clear content for the essay.
Students will prepare a library-assisted research report on an organization that they would like to work for post-graduation. In your own words, please include:
Background: (no more than one-third of paper)
- A brief history of the organization
- Its mission, products, services
- Basic information, such as its market share, competitive position, employee mix (please include at least two “visuals”)
- The key challenges that the organization faces and how it plans to meet those challenges
- Your sense of the organization’s values and “culture,” indicating the basis for your analysis (use the questions and material in our textbook in your analysis)
- If relevant, what makes this organization successful—or even outstanding—in its field (in your view)
- Why you initially chose this organization
- Whether, after having completed your research, you still think it is an organization that you would like to work for when you graduate (please explain your reasons)
- Identify five key questions that you would ask the head of Human Resources in this organization, if you were fortunate enough to land an interview with their HR Department
Analysis: (a least two-thirds of the research paper)
The report should be five to six pages of text and must include illustrations, charts, etc., as necessary.
A “References” page with at least five sources must be included. All quotations, etc., must be properly referenced. Papers without in-text citations or a “References” page will not be marked.
The post make a content for my 6 pages essay appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
make a content for my 6 pages essay was first posted on January 24, 2021 at 5:03 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"