Need help creating a very simple mobile game using Flash builder and sprite sheets. There are some guidelines to this mobile game and I am not very good at this kind of stuff. Please help me. I will copy and paste the guildelines below. Also it has to have some sort of 2d physics in it and like i said it has to be for a mobile device. Please help me. I have been stressing over this. And it can be very simple with stick people for all I care.
Mobile Application Individual Assignment
During the course of this semester, you have increased your knowledge of Actionscript, object oriented programming, interactive multimedia, and tactics for holding human attention. For this assignment, I would like you to combine your learning in the creation of a mobile casual game application. According to Wikipedia: A casual game is a video game targeted at or used by a mass audience of casual
gamers. Casual games can have any type of gameplay, and fit in any genre. They are typically distinguished by their simple rules and lack of commitment required in contrast to more
complex hardcore games. They require no long–term time commitment or special skills to play,
and there are comparatively low production and distribution costs for the producer.
• You are tasked with creating a mobile casual game that will hold the players attention for 5–10 minutes of play. As a part of this application you must:
• Employ 2D physics
• Employ collision detections
• Have at least two levels of play
• Store player scores and level preferences in a SQLLite database that can be accesses and viewed from the application
• Utilize at least one unique feature in game play that is native to your device (accelerometer, GPS, etc. . .)
• As you create your game, be aware that you may be asked to add more to it later in the semester in terms of other web services and social media
Your audience will be the members of the class and perhaps the mobile stores should you wish to put your app on the market.