Including the Twelve Skills Summary
What challenges do you anticipate in negotiating conflicts? Review the Conflict Resolution Network site (retrieved from http://www.crnhq.org/).
- Describe a situation or conversation in which there was a conflict between a nurse or advanced practice nurse and another healthcare provider or administrator.
- Write a 2 to 3 page paper on how you would apply the Twelve Skills to have a positive communication outcome.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 2 to 3 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use proper APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition formatting, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
The post ncluding the Twelve Skills Summary appeared first on homeworkhandlers.com.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post ncluding the Twelve Skills Summary appeared first on nursing writers.
ncluding the Twelve Skills Summary was first posted on September 18, 2019 at 10:38 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"