Topic: Nosocomial Infections Prevention
~~~~~This order is the first part of a four part project.~~~~~~
Phase One Purpose: In this first phase you are tasked with determining what you wish to accomplish as your project. You will
need to come up with a preliminary idea of (1) what type of project you wish to complete, (2) a specific idea on what you
wish to accomplish in the project, and (3) develop an approved plan to accomplish this project.
~~~~~Objectives for the Phase one;This order;s instruction~~~~~~~
1. Define a specific research problem:~~ Nosocomial Infections within a health care facility; measures in place,
effectiveness, cost, cases, regulations, and aIDitional prevention measures.type of surveys, statisitcal data~~
2. Identify, describe and use appropriate quantitative and analytical models for drawing conclusions.
3. Identify sources of data for the project analysis.
4. Specify timelines and key milestones for execution and completion of project activities. Phase 1-4 are two weeks apart.
5. Clearly compose a detailed project document.
6. Use peer reviewed professional academic journals only from the reference list provided
The post Nosocomial Infections Prevention appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.