Refer to the following:
- Week 1 Required Learning Activities: Course Scenario Individual Assignment Instructions: Introduction
- The Cloud Adoption Playbook, Ch. 3
- Week 1 Discussion Question: Cloud Adoption Strategy Solutions
- Week 1 Recommended learning Activity: Lynda.com®: Visio 2016 Essential Training.
Resource: Current Infrastructure Environment Example
The new CTO of M3 Credit Union (M3 or Credit Union) is going to present the President and Board of Directors (BOD) an analysis and illustration of gaps in the current architectures. To clarify the analysis, the CTO will feature diagrams in the presentation. Diagrams of current infrastructure are important because the illustration provides a lens into the reusable building blocks. This discussion and analysis will result in a recommendation of a cloud solution for the credit union.
The CTO has asked you to join the team that will provide a recommendation to the President and BOD. Your first task is to identify the current infrastructure.
Use Microsoft® Visio® to create a 1- to 2-page diagram of the current state of M3’s infrastructure that identifies the existing hardware, software, and appliances that serves as a building block to a cloud solution.
Note: Focus on the clarity and level of detail in your diagram, and not necessarily the visual quality. Review the diagram example for guidance.
Write a 1- to 2-page executive summary to provide your cloud solution recommendation to M3’s President and BOD. Include the following in your summary:
- An overview of the business problem, needs, and desired outcomes
- Diagram of the credit union’s current-state infrastructure from above
- An explanation of the cloud computing architecture for the company
- Why the recommended solution is beneficial to the credit union
- At least two references formatted according to APA guidelines
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post NTC 260 appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.