Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 1,000-1,500 words on the subject of power, including the following:
1. Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 1-2.
· Why all nurses should be considered leaders and the secular approach to leadership in comparison to servant leadership
2. Identify your given “power” at your workplace or in your professional life. What is your greatest contribution in the lives of others?
3. Find three people with whom you interact professionally and ask them to affirm the influence you bring to their lives. How and why did you choose the individuals? What pearls of wisdom did they share that you had not considered?
4. Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Power” video.
The post Nursing Leadership Health Care Organizations Practicum appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.