Two Part Assignment
Produce the Assignment submission in a single Microsoft Word or Open
Office document. Be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as
required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Part 1
1. Describe some strategies that would support the development of perceptual motor skills. Give examples.
2. Why should early childhood educators be concerned with the fundamental motor skills?
3. Why should games for young children be noncompetitive?
4. What safety risks should the teacher keep in mind when children are climbing on a climbing frame? Give some examples of what guidance would be necessary to help children remain safe.
5. What three components are necessary for children to learn any motor skill?
6. Identify the steps people go through in order to be helpful.
7. List the basic categories of friendship skills.
8. Identify three of the major components of social responsibility.
9. List three reasons why a group of young children may exclude a particular child.
10. Identify 3 strategies for helping children develop positive attitudes toward diversity
1. Give children opportunities to interact with adult members of their own and other cultural groups. Based on what you have read, discuss in detail five strategies you would use to create a classroom climate in which children treat each other with kindness.
2. A common criticism of American social studies education is that children don’t know enough about history and geography. Describe an activity that you would create to help a group of 4 year olds become interested in one of these subjects. What would you plan for a group of second graders? Discuss in detail what the activities would look like and what you expect children to learn from them.
3. Identify the three steps people go through in order to be helpful. Write a puppet script/ skit to demonstrate to children these three steps. You may wish to include narration in your skit as well as dialogue between the two characters (one who needs help and the one who is the potential helper). Remember that children relate best to puppets that resemble people rather than animals or cartoon characters.
This is the Learning Materials: Part 2 Assignment
Assignment: part 2
The purpose of the assignment is to research, analyze and evaluate current academic, research-based articles from credible, peer-reviewed journals in this discipline.
– What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
– Explain how the study was designed
What biases could exist in the sample selection?
Your essay should be 1250-1500 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guildelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Physical and social domains; Influences on early development appeared first on Top Premier Essays.