Post your explanations of the following:
- What kinds of research questions lead to a qualitative approach?
- If you chose to conduct quantitative research in your Week 4 proposal, how might you reframe the research question in a way that lends itself to a qualitative approach?
- If you focused on a qualitative proposal in Week 4, describe the qualitative research question and explain the rationale for choosing a qualitative approach.
- Be sure to explain how you might collect the data.
- Consider which qualitative method (case study, grounded theory, ethnographic research, cross-sectional research, feminist research, or participatory action research) would be most suitable for answering the research question.
350- 500 WORDS
USE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS TO HELP
Yegidis, B. L., Weinbach, R. W., & Myers, L. L. (2018). Research methods for social workers (8th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.Chapter 6, “Qualitative Research” (pp. 126-145)Lietz, C. A., & Zayas, L. E. (2010). Evaluating qualitative research for social work practitioners. Advances in Social Work, 11(2), 188-202. Retrieved from https://journals.iupui.edu/index.php/advancesinsocialwork/article/viewFile/589/1790
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Post your explanations of the following:What kinds of research questions lead to a qualitative approach? If you chose to conduct quantitative research in your Week 4 proposal, how might you reframe t appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"