This practice activity asks you to think about, and respond to, questions about quantitative analysis. Please answer the questions on this sheet and then upload this sheet with your responses as a Word document in Canvas.
1. Describe three common indications of central tendency and say what the limitations of each are. Provide an example of each.
2. What is the difference between parametric and non-parametric statistical tests?
3. What is a “power analysis”?
4. What is the difference between descriptive and inferential statistics? Give an example of each and explain what the strengths of each are.
5. Describe the concept of “significance”.
6. Differentiate between statistical and real (e.g. clinical) statistical significance.
The post Practice Activity 3: Quantitative Research appeared first on nursingtermpaper.org.