This week you have three options. Choose one only.January 23, 2021
Essay on “one hundred per cent American”January 23, 2021
- You are a chief operating officer at a for-profit insurance company. A board of directors has requested that you prepare a summary of the issues involved with a potential 40% reduction in U. S. medical insurance reimbursement. Prepare a report for the board of directors on how to address the proposed funding cuts while remaining sensitive to the needs and health of the community and your patients. In your report, reflect on the key course objectives as well as the financial, legal, and alternative health care models. In addition, reinforce your knowledge of strategic planning and capital budgeting. by using an electronic spreadsheet to display the financials.
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must have a title page that includes the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
- Must use eight scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, including five from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
The post Prepare a report for the board of directors on how to address the proposed funding cuts. first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"