Assignment: Practicum – Week 2 Journal Entry (Due in Week 4)April 9, 2021
Organizational Performance 19798641April 9, 2021
Submit a 5- to 7-page (excluding a title page and References section) Professional Development Plan (PDP). In your Plan, do the following:
- Further develop the goals you crafted in Week 1 of this course. Each goalâ€s narrative must incorporate the following:
- A statement of your goal
- An explanation of your motivation for wanting to achieve the goal and how it relates to your personal values
- A brief description of the steps you intend to take to accomplish your goal, including any relevant tools, strategies, or resources
- An explanation of how you plan to use technology and/or social media to promote completion of your goal
- An explanation of how these steps reflect consideration of personal strengths and weaknesses relevant to the goal
- A timeline for completion of your goal
- Use your SWOT analysis, PLN, and â€œThe New Drivers of Leadershipâ€ Self-Assessment results as guides to ensure alignment.
- Include appropriate references cited in accordance with appropriate APA formatting. Your References section must include a minimum of five APA-formatted, scholarly citations. Your resources must include the following:
- Two to three readings (e.g., book, periodical, journal, etc.)
- At least two forms of technology and/or social media sites that will contribute to the formation of your own PDP
- At least one other resource (e.g., SWOT analysis, â€œThe New Drivers of Leadershipâ€ Self-Assessment results, and/or your Personal Learning Network [PLN] plan)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post preparing a professional development plan 4 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"