Anne Fadiman Best American EssaysJanuary 11, 2020
Global Policy Brief Presentations / Paper Directions And RubricJanuary 11, 2020
Answer the essay questions below in a Word document. When you are ready to submit the essays, go to the Dropbox and select Unit 9: Assignment. Please refer to the Calendar for the exact date that essay submission closes.
Serial murder requires both a reactive and proactive investigative approach. Discuss both the reactive and proactive approaches in depth. Identify sources of information (such as databases) and how these are important in each approach from an investigative point of view. Support your position with facts gathered from outside sources.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, you must also meet the following criteria:
- The essay should be 34 pages
- Double-spaced and in a 12-point font
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Proactive Versus Reactive Approaches was first posted on January 11, 2020 at 10:09 pm.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"