There are 5 important steps to this activity – read the instructions carefully and follow the steps as listed below.
1. Please share what you are curious about in YOUR professional setting. State your response in a Researchable Problem statement using the 5 criteria listed below.
The following refers to how to write a â€œresearchableâ€ Problem Statement (PS) (all of the answers to ABCD below need to be included into one succinct PS formula. Write down your answers to the ABCD below for your specific PS (do not skip this step).
2. Then compile all the answers from ABCD into one concise Problem Statement (PS) beginning with the word â€œDoâ€. NOTE: You may need to go back and forth with me a couple of times until you get the APPROVED notice from me that your PS is in the correct format (researchable) with all four components to use again later in the course. Thus, check back frequently for feedback. It is critical that your researchable problem statement is approved as you will need to use it again in Module 3.
3. Below your problem statement detail how your problem statement meets each of these 5 criteria:
â€¢ express a relationship between two or more variables
â€¢ be stated clearly, concisely and unambiguously
â€¢ imply the possibility of empirical testing
â€¢ be written in a single declarative or interrogatory sentence
â€¢ be related to a desired outcome that is not being achieved
4. Then, tell us what the Purpose of your research study is. In other words, WHY do you want to solve your Problem Statement?
5. Review your peers’ posts and respond/comment on at least one post (you may of course respond to more than one).
This course is about recognizing and using evidence. So, in order to earn full points, you will need to support each of your postings and assignments throughout this course with evidence from your textbook, course content and/or outside readings. Cite your sources using in-text and reference page citations. For example, in this forum you will be creating your own problem and purpose statements. For evidence, you could refer to your textbook for definitions of these concepts to begin your posting, and provide in-text and reference citations.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post problem statements appeared first on The Nursing Hub.