DO NOT CHOOSE IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS******
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
******ATTACHED IS THE PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS SO YOU CAN SEE THE PROJECT
Due Week 8 and worth 130 points
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research articles on EVM.
Project managers often use Earned Value Management (EVM) if they want to compare the status of their projects to their project plans. Using the same project from Assignment 3, develop a project scenario to explain the amount of work that you have completed with the funds allotted.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections:
You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: MS Project Exercise
Assume that your project is using more resources (e.g., time, money, and / or other non-labor resources, etc.) than anticipated through 50% of the project duration.
1. Update the project schedule to reflect related resource changes.
2. Produce a series of EVM reports from MS project that illustrates your project’s performance. Note: Your reports should focus on the cost and schedule performance of the project.
Section 2: EVM Paper
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
3. Summarize the resource changes of your project, and discuss the performance results of your project.
4. Determine one (1) performance measurement baseline for your MS Project. Justify your response.
5. Apply earned value analysis (EVA) in order to forecast future cost issues. Justify your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Project Management MS PROJECT appeared first on Top Premier Essays.