This assignment is designed for students to explore the world of projects. Below are some ideas, but you are encouraged to suggest additional topics related to project management:
- What works and what does not?
Focus on the top x factors leading to project success or failures a particular industry (e.g. financial services, healthcare, etc.) or function (e.g. information technology, marketing, finance, etc.)
- What’s the latest development in xxx?
- What is the latest project management tool for managing xxx?
- What are the best practices in
- Managing challenging people?
- Dealing with complexity?
- Merger and acquisition projects?
- … your choice?
- Discuss a current or near current project and what worked and what did not? If you are the project manager, what would you differently?
- Obama Healthcare Website (Oct 2013)
- Rio Olympics
- Meadowlands American Dream
- Super Bowl (2016 in our area, 2017 in Houston, TX, or 2018…)
As students have a range of options, it’s important to keep in mind that this is a project management assignment. Thus, you must adopt a project management perspective as you analyze and write about your topic. For example, there are many ways to write about the Super Bowl event. It can be written from the perspective of sport and event management, historical development, marketing, etc. But for this course, the perspective must be focused on one or more aspects of project management such as schedule, scope, stakeholder, risk, etc.
This assignment is just a short abstract of 100-150 words.
The post Project PM appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Project PM was first posted on January 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org