1) Three logical database structures include ___________.
2) A notation showing the relationship among entities is called _________.
3) The process of examining and arranging file data in a way that helps avoid problems when these files are used or modified later is called
A) insertions anomaly
B) data manipulation language
4) Data definition commands, data query commands and report generators are features of
A) data modeling
B) DBMS packages
C) systems development life cycle
5) Organizational structure for the general ledger is provided by
A) special journals
B) subsidiary ledgers
C) chart of account
6) AISs depend heavily on the use of codes to record, classify, and retrieve financial data.
7) The practice of examining business practices and redesigning them from scratch is called
A) lean manufacturing
B) business process reengineering
C) resource management
D) just-in-time system
8) Software solutions that include financial functions interfaced with manufacturing, sales, and distribution, and human resources are called
A) value-added reseller
B) application service provider
C) enterprise resource planning systems
9) What are the four stages in the systems development life cycle?
10) Name two tools used to plan, schedule and monitor the activities during a systems implementation project.
11) The objective in designing any internal control system is to provide foolproof protection against all internal control risks.
12) What enables an accounting manager as well as auditors to follow the path of the data recorded in transactions from the initial source?
13) What kind of analysis should be performed when considering if an internal control procedure should be implemented?
A) Expected loss
B) Risk assessment
14) Control totals are an example of a(n)
A) output control
B) input control
C) processing control
15) __________________ ________________means the computer-input device is connected to the CPU so that master files are updated as transactions data are entered.
A) Report-time processing
B) Batch processing
C) Online processing
The post Questions for Informations Systems first appeared on https://nursingtermpaper.org.