Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
You are a healthcare provider who is preparing to meet with a patient who has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. You are tasked with explaining this disease and its treatment options to your patient.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining sources from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
- In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
- Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
- Describe the treatment options that exist.
- Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
The post Rasmussen College Chronic Kidney Disease Biology Written Assignment appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Rasmussen College Chronic Kidney Disease Biology Written Assignment was first posted on February 11, 2021 at 3:36 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org