i need discussion questions answers it 150 words question 8339889 2December 31, 2020
The ECERS Assessment ToolDecember 31, 2020
- For support with summary, analysis, and response essays, review:
- Writing Summary, Analysis, and Response Essay–this link includes step-by-step instructions for writing the essay
- Sample Summary, Analysis, and Response Essay — this link includes an example of each part–summary, analysis, and response–of your essay.
- Mariana Chilton and Donald Rose â€œA Rights-based Approach to Food Insecurity in the United States,â€ from the July 2009 issue of the American Journal of Public Health. A Rights-Based approach to Food Insecurity in the United States
- Review these other related sources and choose which article you want to write about:
- Understanding Food Insecurity.
- Fighting Food Insecurity in Chicago 2018.
- Food Insecurity–Concept and Definition.
- Food Insecurity, Poverty, and Hunger in America.
- Reducing Food Insecurity Among Households with Children Is Still a Challenge for the United States
- Consider incorporating responses to these questions in your essay:
- What is the central topic or set of related topics of the article?
- What is the central question or set of questions asked by the writer(s) of the article?
- What is the thesis or central claim of your selected article?
- What evidence is used by the author of the to support its thesis or central claim?
- Is the article convincing? Why?
- Is the article compelling or interesting? Why?
- How does the information contained in the article relate to or impact your community (however you define it)?
- Craft a brief essay (six paragraphs, minimum) that (1) summarizes the purpose, central claim and key evidence; (2) analyzes the authorâ€s biases and assumptions as well as the effectiveness of the evidence, organization and conclusions of the article; and, (3) responds to the ideas present in the article from your unique perspective, based on your personal, professional, and academic interests and experiences,
- Use your responses to the questions above to help organize your writing.
- The essay should include a minimum of two paraphrases and two quotes from the article you’ve chosen
- Provide a MLA Works Cited or APA References entry for the article at the end of your post
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"