Theological Implications to Emmanuel Kant Philosophy
• Define the problem (whatever you say in your paper it must be directly linked to the problem)
• Please use the latest research (journals, magazines).
Five characteristics of research:
1. Systematic (there must be no contradiction, there has to be consistency and harmony in the research.
2. Logical (the paper must make sense -people have to be able to follow what you are saying)
3. Empirical (it has to be based on evidences) it not about what you like, leave your emotions for preaching not for research.
4. Reductive (once you get immerse into the paper write the most important. You only need the essential.
5. Replicable (someone should be able to build on your work) whatever you say has to point to your sources.
Chapter one – introduction
– Statement of the problem
What is the problem? (There is something under the sun that you want to solve) the problem should be the backbone to what you are saying.
– Statement of the purpose – say how are you planning to solve the problem
– The significance of the problem (find something that is itching you – it must be relevant)
– Basic assumptions – e.g. I believe the Bible is the word of God. (this is not going to be repeated later)
– Limitations (you can say I’m not going to say this in this paper)
– Methodology: has 2 parts (how you will proceed) in chapter 1 I will be talking about and how it is related to the problem you are dealing with.
Chapter 2 – description or background to the problem
– You are not inventing the wheels (someone under the sun has been here before) don’t be ignorant. You are developing on the issue – taking in one further step
Chapter 3 – analysis
Example: Analysis of Karl Barth & Eric Henry understanding of creation
– Compare and to contrast (look for similarities and differences) choose two contemporary theologians and say here are their similarities and differences.
– Evaluation / Critical Ax. (you are looking for weak points and strong points, you are looking for consistencies and inconsistencies. Why do you claim that is a weak/strong point?
Conclusion (summarise what you have just said in fresh words)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Theological Implications to Emmanuel Kant Philosophy – custom papers appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.