Utah DOT Case Study.pdfTo help preparing your case study, include the following in your summary: * Top management and it’s influence on asset management.
* Influence of automated data
* Process time
* Communication between asset management and regional staff
* The need for continues improvement
* Importance of management practices and data systems for successful asset management.
Detailed questions on case study includes:
– How did Utah create their asset management program?
– How was asset management and performance matrices for transportation system linked?
– What is ” strategic direction and performance measures”?
– How did Utah support its asset management program and what are the characteristics of a successful asset management?
– How did Utah develop the data system and business process?
– Why was pavement management system and asset management described as “unreliable” and “unclear”? And how did the asset management staff solve this?
– How did Utah improve their data process? Was specific or all data included in the database? Was data collected for statewide or specific mileage?
– How was decentralization improved?
– Discuss strategies for [pavement selection, budget, road classifications, network management].
– Maintenance data from operations management system [OMS) stored extensive data for various sections as stated in the case study. What did OMS manage? And how was effectiveness measured?
– How does maintenance interact with asset management?
– How does the Department forecast its project selection?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post utah dot case study answer my following question after you read the attached appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.