debate about 700 800wordsAugust 2, 2020
engenerring-statistic-exalAugust 2, 2020
Documentary Film Assessment: Latino Americans Prejudice and Pride
- Watch the film Latino Americans: Prejudice and Pride [53 minutes]
- Answer the assessment questions for the film [Estimated 30 minutes.
- Why did the Bracero Program make it difficult to organize farm workers into a union?
- How did Cesar Chaves differ from many of the Latino community leaders that came before him? How did his leadership help dispel stereotypes or assumptions some Latino held about themselves?
- Who was Sal Castro? How did Sal Castro’s personal history inform his action on behalf of his students?
- What did the Civil Rights Movement of African Americans in the South have to do with Mexican American kids in Los Angeles?
- What tactic did Sal Castro and the students choose to make their concerns known to the educational system? How long did they plan and how extensive was the participation? How did law enforcement perceive their actions?
Latino Americans: Prejudice and Pride
Here is the link to the film.
“PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BLACKBOARD MASTERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"