Two securities with the same stand-alone risk can have different betas.July 12, 2019
Has American swung too far to the right or to the left in the debate between the separation of church and state? Why?July 12, 2019
Week 4 Discussion Boar
Discuss with your colleagues how a health care organizations can promote a culture of compliance and responsibility? Through your research, identify a specific organizational structure or program that could serve as a “best practice” for other health organizations. What specific health care organization currently uses the program or structure you picked? Describe the program in a paragraph. Is it a training program? A handbook? An immunization program? A patient care involvement program? A financial management practice? Penalties for fraud detection and reporting in the organization? Policy development? Procedure (SOP) creation? Benchmarks? External QA/QC consultants? Is this “best practice” specific to just this setting? Peer comments should compare and contrast their findings with others presented. See Discussion Expectations and Grading for rules on discussions.
Assigned reading materials:
- It is important that managers understand the responsibilities of operating within the tax-exempt structure-http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopice00.pdf
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Compliance: A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors (n.d)]-http://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/docs/complianceguidance/040203CorpRespRsceGuide.pdf
- Facts about The Joint Commission’s Hospital Accreditation – https://www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/accreditation_main.aspx
- Benefits of The Joint Commission Accreditations – https://www.jointcommission.org/benefits_of_joint_commission_accreditation/
- Joint Commission: Conflict of Interest – https://www.jointcommission.org/conflict_of_interest_policy/
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
What specific health care organization currently uses the program or structure you picked? was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 7:49 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"